Monday, September 7, 2015

Short & Sweet

Hello!

Okay I'm just going to write a quick update.

Our week was SPLENDID, as normal. I love my life right now!!
My new companions are SO COOL. 
So the trio consists of myself, Sister Deuel, and Sister Seay. Sister Seay came straight from the MTC and we absolutely love her! And guess what, we actually kinda look like sisters. All short brunettes :)

Really, it's just been so fun. Missionary work is the best when it's fun! We all just keep each other hyped about the work. It's funny because I train them to be consecrated missionaries, and they train me to go home since they're both so new to the mission hahah. Oh man, they've been updating me on what's happening in the world and let's just say I'm not too excited to go back. It's gonna be so WEIRD.
I'm so grateful to be in this trio. I just feel like even though we are all at our different levels, we are all growing so much!

We got to teach lots of people this week. Hip hooray!
Saturday was definitely the highlight. F came teaching with us and helped us put Y on date for baptism! As part of the 12 week program, Sister Seay got to be the one to invite her to be baptized. Her ASL is so cute. She's so brave, confident, and just chill and fun. I love her!
Also we met with 3 of F's deaf friends on Saturday. Super duper cool. S wants to be baptized. We just have to figure out how to get them all to church now......... 

I feel like there's so much to write about butttttt I'm kind of over writing these weekly emails hahah. 
Just to sum it all up, I'm living the dream! I know, I know, I always say that. But life is always just getting better and better! 

This week should be pretty busy too, so pray for us!
Love, Sister Layton

Pic of the sistersssss.👩🏻👩🏻👩🏻
image1.JPG

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment