Tuesday, June 17, 2014

last week at MTC

helllooooo fam.
this week has been rough.
i've been close to death!! ok that's an exaggeration, but i've been awfully sick. Starting Tuesday I've had a fever and sore throat. I still have a fever and my throat is worse than ever before. The MTC health clinic ran tests on me for strep, flu, and mono, (hahahah) but I don't have any of them. We don't know what's wrong with me!! They didn't give me medicine.... should they have given me medicine, mom? I feel like they should have, because I'm not getting better by taking motrin and all the other weird medicines my sisters feed me. 
In the 17 years I've been getting my blood drawn every month I've never cried, untilWednesday. Lol the nurses did not know what they were doing. I was poked a billion times and finally cried out of pure pain hahaha. 
Anywho.
We leave the MTC on Monday morning at 3:30.... and have a layover in Detroit. (ky and em come visit me?) And then I'll finally be in NEW YORK. Can't wait. I really am sad to leave the MTC, I love all my Elders and Sisters here, but it's time to move on. This week the wave of new missionaries came and the MTC is PACKED. I'm so thankful I got here before the wave and had a peaceful MTC experience. 
Oh, I forgot to mention, if my fever isn't better by Sunday I have to stay here......... so you all need to pray your hearts out for me. Thank youuuuuu.
Ok that's all I have to say. I can't really think right now hahahah I'm so sick.
xoxo love you all.
-sister layton
Here's a pic my companion took to capture the moment. (notice her signing mercy hahaha. Love that sister.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment